Hello There, Guest! Register
facebook
Instagram
Eddles

Search Bug

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey BM

When i do a search on "Kwaggas" for eg, it brings back one page of results. But it shows that there are another 5 pages worth of results but when you click on any of the page numbers it displays "No topics or posts met your search criteria" :blue-redface:

Shotto

BWG
"Tadpole spawn".........Forums>>>>>Western Province>>>>>page down and scratch :blue-badgrin: :blue-lol:
"I don't exagerate...I think big!"
naai man! thats how they did it back in the old Bergie days. About 50 years ago. we've got allot smarter since then.

When i retire i'll have time for "Forums>>>>>Western Province>>>>>page down and scratch"

:blue-biggrin: :blue-biggrin:

Ok, I see what you mean.... :blue-confused: I'll have a gander... :blue-smile:
Sometimes the fishing is so bad not even the liars catch anything!!!!
Still "gandering" or u stumped like us technological disadvantaged peeps...???
Edit your signature here ... <a href="http://www.bassfishing.co.za/bassingnews/ucp.php?i=profile&mode=signature">Edit</a>
howzeet... try it again please... it works for me?... let me know if it still happens...
BWG
I still get the same error when I hit the "next" link. I don't know if it's a Firefox issue, I haven't tried it with IE.
The gods do not deduct from a man's allotted span on this earth the hours spent in fishing ~Babylonian Proverb
Using IE and gives same problem. Nothing after the first page...
Edit your signature here ... <a href="http://www.bassfishing.co.za/bassingnews/ucp.php?i=profile&mode=signature">Edit</a>
Ok, if I can ask a fav, change your theme and try it again for me? I think I have tracked it down to a theme selection...
Nope, nada, nothing, still the same. Am i right if i say there is only two themes to chose from? Apple and fusion something or other.
I've never changed the theme, didn't know that I could :blue-redface:
The gods do not deduct from a man's allotted span on this earth the hours spent in fishing ~Babylonian Proverb
BWG
nope tried the fisubgreen and still same problem. :blue-confused:

*** bump ***

:blue-biggrin:

Here is another glitch, above Frogstars reply is says:
Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:11 pm

but on the home page on the latest forum replies it gives the correct time as: Apr 16, at 11:11:05 or maybe not as its only 10.35am

No wonder I thought everyone was nuts staying up all night posting replies :blue-biggrin:
The more I learn about fishing the more I realise
how much more I have to learn about fishing.
I think that one is probably due to the site sitting on an international server. Not sure if it is but if so that's probably the reason