Current time: 09-26-2017, 11:20 AM

Hello There, Guest! Register
facebook
Instagram
Eddles

"ERIC"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I was having trouble with my computer recently so I called Eric.......you know....the 11year old from next door, whose bedroom looks like Mission Control!.....Anyway, I asked him to come over and take a look for me.....Eric clicked a couple of buttons and solved the problem.... :blue-biggrin:

As he was walking away, I called after him, 'So, what was wrong boet? He replied, 'It was an ID ten T error'.

I didn't want to appear stupid, but nonetheless inquired, 'An, ID ten T error! What's that? In case I need to fix it again.'

Eric grinned....'Haven't you ever heard of an ID ten T error before?........No I replied.....'Write it down,' he said 'and I think you'll figure it out'.

So I wrote it down......ID10T

I used to like Eric......the little bast..d........ :blue-badgrin: :blue-lol:
"I don't exagerate...I think big!"
BFSA
Bergie Wrote:Eric grinned....'Haven't you ever heard of an ID ten T error before?........No I replied.....'Write it down,' he said 'and I think you'll figure it out'.

So I wrote it down......ID10T

Classic :blue-badgrin: :blue-badgrin: :blue-biggrin:
The more I learn about fishing the more I realise
how much more I have to learn about fishing.
Eric should be careful about accepting a fishing invite from Bergie, he could end up being used as live bait :blue-biggrin:
The gods do not deduct from a man's allotted span on this earth the hours spent in fishing ~Babylonian Proverb
I used this before on a project manager. Needless to say he was NOT impressed. :blue-badgrin: :blue-badgrin:
it was probably a PEBKAC problem... :blue-rolleyes:

Problem
Exists
Between
Keyboard
And
Chair

:blue-lol: :blue-lol: :blue-lol:
Edit your signature here ... Edit
Hahahaha... why does this all seem so fimiliar... :blue-biggrin: :blue-lol:
Sometimes the fishing is so bad not even the liars catch anything!!!!
BFSA
bassmaster Wrote:Hahahaha... why does this all seem so fimiliar... :blue-biggrin: :blue-lol:

Coz you are a PC nird...this problem exists regularly :blue-lol: :blue-lol: :blue-lol:
Edit your signature here ... Edit
Bergie, dont feel so bad Bud. ERIC probably doesn't know how to put an earthworm on a hook,shoot with a kettie (slingshot) play marbles or spin a top :blue-badgrin: :blue-biggrin: :blue-confused:
Hawkeye Wrote:Bergie, dont feel so bad Bud. ERIC probably doesn't know how to put an earthworm on a hook,shoot with a kettie (slingshot) play marbles or spin a top :blue-badgrin: :blue-biggrin: :blue-confused:

Neither does Oom Bergie...hehe :blue-biggrin:
One fish can change it all.....
He might not know but he nets like a champion!!!! :blue-biggrin: :blue-biggrin: :blue-biggrin: :blue-lol: :blue-cool:
Sometimes the fishing is so bad not even the liars catch anything!!!!
Nice one guys keep it up.......and lets see what happens..... :blue-biggrin:

As they say..."kak happens when you least expect it"......... :blue-evil: :blue-biggrin:
BFSA
Ohh BM - And he knows a bit about blowing smoke..hehe :blue-biggrin: :blue-biggrin:
One fish can change it all.....
I dont blow boet ....I BLAST....... :blue-biggrin:
Bergie Wrote:I dont blow boet ....I BLAST....... :blue-biggrin:
OMG!
Im lost for words.
Is that how you fish? :blue-rolleyes: