Hello There, Guest! Register
facebook
Instagram
Eddles

BFSA T-Shirts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Howzit guys

Ok, I actually saw a similar design somewhere before and think it is time we got this made. I have just made it how I think looks cool and will have this printed on the back of the t-shirt with the BFSA logo on the front.

I can not get a quote until I know how many people want so please let me know and I will get back to you with the pricing.

The shirts are 160gr cotton shirts and will be bright pink... ok only joking... they will be white... :blue-lol: :blue-lol:

please post your reply here so I can do a acurate count. The more we do the better the price will be. Thanks

[Image: amf.jpg]
Sometimes the fishing is so bad not even the liars catch anything!!!!
BFSA
Bm, a white shirt stains very quickly,and therefore wont be worn in future.
My Clan bass classic shirt has become a'' lap'' cause it had a stain.

Get three colours and let the members choose....black,blue,white??????

NB,Im still waiting for my wife's jacket....... :blue-evil: From last year yes... :blue-biggrin:
Edit your signature here ... <a href="http://www.bassfishing.co.za/bassingnews/ucp.php?i=profile&mode=signature">Edit</a>
Mooi man Mooi!!

Ok, no problem... choose a colour... Im not sure of all the colours available but I would imagine a brown/beige, black, white or blue may work... suggestions are welcome...

Jacket? What jacket? :blue-lol:
You can put me down for 2 as well - Large will do the trick... not too fussy about the colour.
Regards
Robert Jacobs
I'm in for 2 as well please. XXXL.
Regards Rob
Vice President SABAA Natal
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.facebook.com/SABAANatal" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.facebook.com/SABAANatal</a><!-- m -->
Howzit BM
Ill take 2, one large and dub x
(1 x L / 1 x XXL)
Thanks
BFSA
Nice design :blue-biggrin: :blue-cool:

You can put me down for an XL. Oh, and I would prefer it black.
Like it a lot :blue-biggrin:

I'm in for 2 large, colour not fussy.
The more I learn about fishing the more I realise
how much more I have to learn about fishing.
I'm in for two...(you know my size) and two for "Tiger" in a small.... :blue-biggrin:

Suggestion, as there are gonna be quite a few shirt's....have our nicknames put on them as well.....they can do it on the same screening.

I vote for PINK..... :blue-biggrin: Reason they will stick out a mile.....especially with my gut.... :blue-badgrin: :blue-biggrin: :blue-lol:
"I don't exagerate...I think big!"
No sorry no usernames this time... it's always a balls up... and no fault of mine... some people just dont get it right which costs money... sorry just the shirts...
Cool, Ill have one large white please.

Could We maybe change the jerk in the picture to a olive green Xrap :blue-biggrin: :blue-badgrin: :blue-biggrin:
One fish can change it all.....
BFSA
I would 2 shirts Please!

XXL - Blue

M - BLue

thanks and have a nice day. :blue-biggrin:
Life is to short, live it, fish it, play it!
I'd take 2:
1 x XL & 1 x Med
The gods do not deduct from a man's allotted span on this earth the hours spent in fishing ~Babylonian Proverb
Ok, so far so good... Looks like they will work out to around R120 per shirt... everyone happy with that? :blue-cool:

I will try get to the guys tomorrow just to check the quality of the shirts and see what colours are available.
I also have this design but will change the crank cause this one is a bit bland...

I will do these after this run of shirts so we can get an idea of quality etc! Dont ask for this one please...

[Image: cranky.jpg]