Hello There, Guest! Register
facebook
Instagram
Eddles

T-Shirt Order Form

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Howzit

Thanks for the support of the t-shirts! Think it's gonna look quite cool. I would like to put the order in so to make sure everything runs smoothly I have made an order form for you to download and complete. You can either complete it electronicaly or print it out and fax it back to me, either way is fine. Please would you also send proof of payment at the same time as the order form so I can process the orders. I would like to place it by Monday the 16th August to get it done as quick as possible and do the next order.

Downlaod the order form below:

Word document - <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bassfishing.co.za/bassingnews/uploads/AMF%20BFSA%20T-Shirt%20Orders.doc">uploads/AMF%20BFSA%20T-Shirt%20Orders.doc</a><!-- l -->

PDF Document - (Read only) <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bassfishing.co.za/bassingnews/uploads/AMF%20BFSA%20T-Shirt%20Orders.pdf">uploads/AMF%20BFSA%20T-Shirt%20Orders.pdf</a><!-- l -->

Please also just note that the picture on the back of the shirt will not be the exact same as the one in the picture as provided in the sample due to the screen printing process. Thanks]

Sample Shirt Design
[Image: amf.jpg]
Sometimes the fishing is so bad not even the liars catch anything!!!!
BWG
I am assuming that the postage fee, is for non Cape town Folk?
Life is to short, live it, fish it, play it!
Im assuming you are wrong... unless you are gonna fetch it from my house. :blue-cool:
So are we doing only the one design now??
One fish can change it all.....
Yip, just this one first to see the quality of the goods. If all goes well Ill do the other 2 and more... :blue-cool:
Ok, I have the proof from the printer and it's AWESOME!!!!!!

[Image: proof.jpg]

Please have your order forms and payment made by Monday the 16th August!! Thanks
BWG
Hey BM have you proofed it on a dark background yet, just wondering how that will look. Obviously it will have white text but do they print white under the jerkbait as well.
The more I learn about fishing the more I realise
how much more I have to learn about fishing.
Hey BM

What does the actual shirt look like? I recall there where two different designs, which one did you decide on?

Howzit

Jeremy, I have not asked but can only assume it will also be in white or maybe a darker grey? Ill ask the guy.

Frogstar... we doing the one show here for the moment. Once I see the quality of the work Ill do the other 2 designs. Shot.
Yo BM

I meant the style of shirt. Smile

No boet, these are the t-shirts and those are the fishing shirts... you are getting a little confused dude... :blue-cool:
BWG
oooooooooooooooooh T-SHIRT!!!

with you now

Order mailed BM
One fish can change it all.....
Hi Guys

Just a reminder about the orders. I would like it submitted and payed for by Monday. Thanks

:blue-cool:
For us out of towners can we take the logo and have it printed on t-shirts localy or do you have copy right on it Master of Bass?
[Image: dbfa278d-72d0-4191-8a1b-dfc8df2ce222_zps5101ae66.jpg]