Current time: 11-23-2017, 11:20 AM

Hello There, Guest! Register
facebook
Instagram
Eddles

T-Shirt Orders New

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ok, so I was very happy with the t-shirts and I think eveyone else was as well. So time for the next orders for the new designs. I have made it so that you can order all three shirts on one order form so gooi!!!

If you would like to order a kids size or ladies t-shirt just let me know. The ladies shirts and kids shirts are R100 each, the mens shirts are R120 each

Please just remember to send the proof of payment with the order form. Thanks

You can download the order form here:

PDF - <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bassfishing.co.za/bassingnews/uploads/shirts.pdf">uploads/shirts.pdf</a><!-- l -->

Word - <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bassfishing.co.za/bassingnews/uploads/shirt_orders.doc">uploads/shirt_orders.doc</a><!-- l -->

There will be 3 designs to choose from. They are as follows:

All designs are similar to the picture and are screen printed onto the shirts.

1 All my friends are jerks design.
[Image: amf.jpg]

2 Bass Fishermen are a little cranky design.
[Image: cranky.jpg]

3 And the longer text only shirt.
[Image: nonewdesign_small.jpg]
Sometimes the fishing is so bad not even the liars catch anything!!!!
BWG
Cool :blue-cool:
Will hear from my boy which one he wants, think I'll take a black one this time - the white & silver crank should stand out nicely.

By when must the orders be in?
No worries dude... gonna process the orders in about 2 weeks so that everyone has a chance to order... :blue-cool:
Sir BM,
Are you able do do Chicks tops ?like in spandex :blue-rolleyes:

I don't need to say anything more :blue-biggrin: :blue-cool:
LOL and we won't ask :blue-badgrin:
The gods do not deduct from a man's allotted span on this earth the hours spent in fishing ~Babylonian Proverb
Condom Man, you smoking those mushrooms or what boet?????...or is it that time of life.... :blue-biggrin: :blue-lol: :blue-badgrin:
"I don't exagerate...I think big!"
BWG
bassmaster Wrote:If you would like to order a kids size or ladies t-shirt just let me know. The ladies shirts and kids shirts are R100 each, the mens shirts are R120 each

BM, the order form doesn't make provision for the kids/ladies sizes, must we just indicate so under the size and change the unit price?
Sharky, that will be fine boet. No worries...

Plasticman... you make me worry dude... eish! :blue-lol:
Order and payment mailed to you :blue-cool: