Eddles

Semis

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ITS GONNA BE BIG
One fish can change it all.....
BFSA
Big,it was big!!!

Leki sharks, nou nog net die WP,jou leki ding!!!!
Edit your signature here ... <a href="http://www.bassfishing.co.za/bassingnews/ucp.php?i=profile&mode=signature">Edit</a>
Sorry blue cows....wee pee ... see you in the final.... Sharks rule!!
Regards
Robert Jacobs
Credit where its due. Well done to the sharks. They did outplay the Bulls today. Hope they trap those Pee Wee...oops, I mean Wee Pee bergies in two weeks time.
One fish can change it all.....
Sharks FOREVER ! :blue-biggrin:

Must say, I was a little sceptical ahead of the match, but what a result :blue-biggrin: I actually expected a post earlier in he week between the Bulls and WP supporters about who will win the final, pity the other semi didn't produce an upset :blue-sad:

Now it's time to keep their cool, do their homework and execute properly so they can close this bunch of big mouths down here in the WP for at least a couple of months.
[Image: Sharks%20Flag.jpg]
[Image: dbfa278d-72d0-4191-8a1b-dfc8df2ce222_zps5101ae66.jpg]
BFSA
All we have to do with the Province kaboutertjies is the same as with the Bulls, deprive them of the ball, then they will have no balls and no brains. :blue-lol: :blue-badgrin: :blue-lol:
Real men smoke Shimano's!
Wow seems like the Shark supporters are taking up Bull antics.May the best team win in the final and being supporters from the coastal teams we do come with a touch of class so lets keep it that way. Oh yes please make sure you guys have bee keepers at the stadium for the finals.
[Image: SignatureSmallBFSA_zps89bcf1e2.png]
We beat you once we will do it again... enough said!

Province Rules!!! :blue-cool: :blue-cool:
Sometimes the fishing is so bad not even the liars catch anything!!!!
Well well well...... What can we say.... :twisted:
Suppose we didn't get to the top of the log on luck and didn't whip the Bulls by luck, no matter how hard the ref tried!!! :blue-evil:

All I can say is that it's going to be a cracker final!!!! :blue-shock:

:eusa_clap: :eusa_dance: :eusa_clap: :eusa_dance:
Is that smoke I see burning from the top of the Sharks flag.... :blue-badgrin: ...AND this bergie's gonna donner some shark supporters very soon...."wee pee bergies"..."no balls..no brains".....geez WE don't insult the "doff Lucky Sharks" AT ALL....."SHARK BAIT....SHARK BAIT.....anybody wanna buy some SHARK Bait....????".... :blue-badgrin: :blue-biggrin: :blue-lol:
"I don't exagerate...I think big!"
BFSA
At least the Sharks are BEE compliant :blue-razz: WEE PEE are going to cry in 2 weeks so we can expect rain on that week end.GOOOOO SHAARKS
bassmaster Wrote:We beat you once ........

Only once, we klapped you guys plentz! :blue-biggrin:
[Image: dbfa278d-72d0-4191-8a1b-dfc8df2ce222_zps5101ae66.jpg]
Dudley....careful boet, otherwise i'll come and operate on you.... :blue-badgrin: :blue-lol:
"I don't exagerate...I think big!"
Hi Guys

Somebody please remind me how many times the "Sharks" have won the Cup in the last 100 or so years as opposed to the 2010 Cup Champions Western Province????
Come on lads statistically you dont have a chance dont care how many beekeepers you bring to the party LOL.

Cheers

Nutt