facebook
Instagram
Eddles

BFSA and GoBassing

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BFSA and GoBassing Partnership

Hi Everyone

I am very happy to announce that bassfishing.co.za and gobassing.com have gone into partnership and will soon host one brand new integrated website. We are taking the best of both websites and merging them into one. BFSA will be the ongoing host and will be redesigned totally from top to bottom.

This new partnership will add a comprehensive accommodation section and a detailed destinations/venue section to the website to name a few. There are some exciting new options being added as we aim to stay ahead and up to date with technology available on the web today. The redesign is going to be a huge leap forward for BFSA and I am sure it will not only benefit the members immensely but make your online bassing experience a much more pleasurable one.

I hope you are all looking as forward to the redesign and merger as I am and hope you enjoy the new website. It will be launched in a few weeks so start wondering and getting excited!! It’s going to be AWESOME!!

:blue-cool: :blue-smile:
Sometimes the fishing is so bad not even the liars catch anything!!!!
BFSA
Exciting times coming for BFSA, watch out the rest :blue-badgrin: :blue-biggrin: :blue-cool:
The gods do not deduct from a man's allotted span on this earth the hours spent in fishing ~Babylonian Proverb
This is absolutely awsome news,
I cant wait. :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap:
Will it be a clean start or will the current history and knowledgebase of posts be taken across?

I am looking forward to the new development :eusa_angel:
Regards
Robert Jacobs
Vonderbar! This is exciting news! Nice one guys!
Regards Rob
Vice President SABAA Natal
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.facebook.com/SABAANatal" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.facebook.com/SABAANatal</a><!-- m -->
Well done guys, this is fantastic news ok ok I sort of knew but this is great, I cant wait BFSA leads the rest just follow. BFSA ROCKS HARD!!!!!!
[Image: SignatureSmallBFSA_zps89bcf1e2.png]
BFSA
lekker stuff. :blue-biggrin:
Life is to short, live it, fish it, play it!
Just one question. Gobassing has provided a "Free" service to the 'General Public" with stacks of venue information. Once integrated with BFSA will anyone now wanting to access this information now have to be a 'Paid up" member or will this section be open to the General Public ?
The Merger will definetly be a Bonus :blue-biggrin:
Great idea! - the info provided by GOBASSING was the one thing lacking on the BFSA site.

I think we should also try to incorporate the maps that Frogstar did with the grid - easy way to explain to someone where a particular spot is on a dam.

Looking forward to the new site! :blue-biggrin:
Edit your signature here ... <a href="http://www.bassfishing.co.za/bassingnews/ucp.php?i=profile&mode=signature">Edit</a>
NICE GOING
GOOD LUCK FOR BFSA AND GO BASSING
LOOKING FORWARD TO NEW DEVOPOLMENTS

HERO
MR; SPIKE-IT
Navrik Wrote:Will it be a clean start or will the current history and knowledgebase of posts be taken across?

Sounds great, wonder if the Master is going to reply to your question Navrik. If not I better start to copy some 5 year's of Norkie stuff from the site quickly. :blue-rolleyes:
[Image: dbfa278d-72d0-4191-8a1b-dfc8df2ce222_zps5101ae66.jpg]
BFSA
Saw the Master briefly on Friday evening (will post the evidence later.. :blue-biggrin: ) and he promised that the knowledgebase WILL come across to new site :blue-cool:
Regards
Robert Jacobs
The so called 'Master' is probably sleeping as he worked for a couple of hours on Friday night :blue-shock: ....now he's knackered, confused and disorientated...two hours a week is a bit much guy's.... :blue-badgrin: :blue-lol:
"I don't exagerate...I think big!"
LOL! Everything will be carried over guys... we dont wanna lose any info... the gallery may be the only thing that shrinks a tad... :blue-cool: :blue-smile:
Sometimes the fishing is so bad not even the liars catch anything!!!!
Awesome guys. You can only emagine how excited I am about this!!! Cant wait!
One fish can change it all.....