Hello There, Guest! Register
facebook
Instagram
Eddles

BFSA Membership

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Members

After much deliberation and analysing we have decided to go back to the way BFSA started. This means that paid membership will no longer be required. To everyone who has supported BFSA over the past few years I am eternally grateful and it has been my pleasure to serve you guys in trying to make BFSA a friendly and cool place to be part of.

As we are aiming to be the biggest and best bass fishing website once again on the web this move is required. If however you feel that you have been wronged by this process and have either renewed or paid subs recently (within the past few months) please contact me and I will let you know how I can and will deal with it or compensate you.

At the end of the day to grown BFSA into what we envisage we do need to make it a free site once again and soon we will be the only bass fishing website worth visiting on the net!

Once again, thank you to everyone for the support over the years. I could not have done it without you.

I have no doubt in my mind that everyone will love the new website, it is going to be the best bassing website by far!! :blue-cool: :blue-cool:

Like I said before, please contact me if you have any queries or complaints about the change. Thanks

Regards

BM
Sometimes the fishing is so bad not even the liars catch anything!!!!
BFSA
BM,
Both you and this site rock :blue-biggrin:
BM,

I think your website is about to explode. I think that SABAA will have to move their calenders and everything here.

What could be a good idea is if you allow clubs to have a section on the site where they can post their notices and comps. in this way you will get more people to "hit" the site and advertisers will pay more.

I think making it a free site will only be beneficial for everybody.
If I can ask one thing.... can we make the upload of pics easier as I still cant figure out how to do it?

Also a classifieds section will work where people can post there stuff for sale for free and no commission is charged.

Anyway my 2c
Ian
All the shareholders of the new site have my full support :eusa_clap:

Can't wait to see the new site :blue-biggrin:
Regards
Robert Jacobs
Thanks for the positive feedback so far guys.

Ian, we plan to do just that. The forum will be upgraded and loading pics will be a lot easier. As for the classifieds we working on it and it will feature much more prominently on the new site... as well as many more very cool things!!

I can’t wait anymore!!!!! :blue-cool:
As always all parties involved has my full support!! I have been here pretty much from the start and I watched something small grow into something spectacular in a very short while, and I’m sure BFSA is going to grow into something even bigger and more spectacular. I bleed BFSA to BM and the rest keep up the good work.
[Image: SignatureSmallBFSA_zps89bcf1e2.png]
BFSA
Guys, I have been a member since 2005 and I can tell you that it has always been great fun being a member of this community. Learned a lot over the years and met great people.

Bass fishing isn't only about fishing but also about the people that makes it such fun!

Thanks Shane - keep it up and well done!!!

The "merger" between you and Chris is a great idea! (I mean the sites)

Ian Versveldt made a good point!

:blue-idea:
Edit your signature here ... <a href="http://www.bassfishing.co.za/bassingnews/ucp.php?i=profile&mode=signature">Edit</a>
Cool. Think you guys will manage it great!! As long as everything stay as user frienly as it is now. I avoid other sites because of this problem. Go Big or go home!!!!!!!!
One fish can change it all.....
What a legend... so the right move! I am dying to see the new site! BFSA Rocks!
Regards Rob
Vice President SABAA Natal
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.facebook.com/SABAANatal" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.facebook.com/SABAANatal</a><!-- m -->
And I was just about to deposit money into your account, Shane!

It's good to be back!
Edit your signature here ... <a href="http://www.bassfishing.co.za/bassingnews/ucp.php?i=profile&mode=signature">Edit</a>
It's not too late!! Just put the money in anyway and Ill let Bergie make it up to you!!! LOL!!!

Glad to have you back boet.... :blue-cool:
BFSA
Thanks, Dude!

Oh, and you can keep Bergie, not keen on having your slippy-seconds! :blue-badgrin:
thaaaanks ;D
SOUNDS WONDERFUL!
Life is to short, live it, fish it, play it!
COOL :blue-biggrin: Ill settle for a BFSA cap in lieu of my recent subscription :blue-cool: