Hello There, Guest! Register
facebook
Instagram
Eddles

BFSA Launch.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi guy's/doll's.....(which ever gender you feel like).... :blue-biggrin:

On the weekend of the 21st/2nd (weather permitting) we are going to organise a BFSA SOCIAL/WEBSITE LAUNCH....this is to coincide, naturally , with the launch of the new website and we would love to see you all there.

It will be at KwaggasKloof, arriving the Saturday pm....fun/games and a braai the Saturday evening and SERIOUS fishing the Sunday till 2pm...... :blue-biggrin:

I am trying to arrange a house at kwagga's ...so watch this space and i'll let you know what's what and who's who......Until then knyp vas until i iron out all the details...... :blue-biggrin: :blue-biggrin:
"I don't exagerate...I think big!"
BWG
Damn you Bergie. Please make it the weekend after. That is our stock count final weekend :blue-sad: I would hate to have to pray for bad weather.
What must be must be.
Edit your signature here ... <a href="http://www.bassfishing.co.za/bassingnews/ucp.php?i=profile&mode=signature">Edit</a>
Tell them your sick boet.......Sick and tired of stock counting.... :blue-badgrin: :blue-biggrin: :blue-lol:
"I don't exagerate...I think big!"
I have already started coughing, just in case. :blue-redface:
Edit your signature here ... <a href="http://www.bassfishing.co.za/bassingnews/ucp.php?i=profile&mode=signature">Edit</a>
Im looking very forward to this social weekend!! Free Tequila on me guys!! It's gonna be a ripper!!

We would really like to have as many people there as possible to celebrate with us so please try your best to join us.

Hope to see you all soon!! :blue-cool: :blue-biggrin: :blue-smile:

[Image: CS09.jpg]
Sometimes the fishing is so bad not even the liars catch anything!!!!
i am attending the hill climb in knysna - i second a move..... :blue-evil:
BWG
i be there sunday for fishing and have a fun with u guys

good thinking

Hero
pay day is 25th onwards
Will there be live streaming on BFSA for those living more than 1 000kms away? :blue-rolleyes:
[Image: dbfa278d-72d0-4191-8a1b-dfc8df2ce222_zps5101ae66.jpg]
Im there it can only get rough just the way I like it!!!! :blue-badgrin: :blue-badgrin:
[Image: SignatureSmallBFSA_zps89bcf1e2.png]
Ninja Wrote:Will there be live streaming on BFSA for those living more than 1 000kms away? :blue-rolleyes:
Sorry Ninja, streaming video of events is in phase 4, I guess you'll just have to come down and visit :blue-badgrin:
The gods do not deduct from a man's allotted span on this earth the hours spent in fishing ~Babylonian Proverb
BWG
So how the hell do I get there??? Dont want to mis this. I presume this is in May
One fish can change it all.....
August Wrote:So how the hell do I get there??? Dont want to mis this. I presume this is in May
August hit the N1 and head south untill you reach the ocean then call us, we'll be glad to come show you how to get there, oops sorry I think you already know how to find Kwaggas :blue-biggrin:
The gods do not deduct from a man's allotted span on this earth the hours spent in fishing ~Babylonian Proverb
Whats that? only 2400km in on weekend...piece of cake :blue-biggrin: :blue-badgrin: :blue-biggrin:
One fish can change it all.....
No problem, you used to driving long distances to fish :blue-badgrin: