Hello There, Guest! Register
facebook
Instagram
Eddles

Apology from Admin

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Everyone

You may have noticed a certain post has been removed. I was at error for leaving the post there in the first place as the person who originally made the post did not know how to delete it. So, after he did apologize for his outburst, I as the Administrator should have acted in the correct manner and removed it. If I had it would have been done and dusted before anyone knew anything about it and had their say. I apologize for letting it get to the level it did, although I do feel the matter was sorted out at the end of the day.

I make mistakes.

Regards

BM
Sometimes the fishing is so bad not even the liars catch anything!!!!
BFSA
Epic Fail!!!! lol BM! me and you Cage Fight tomorrow or Saturday you choose!!!!
[Image: SignatureSmallBFSA_zps89bcf1e2.png]
Apology accepted....now put it back up...
"I don't exagerate...I think big!"
Shane I really do not know why you are apologising, personally I do not think you did anything wrong. But you are the BM ("Boss Man") of the site so I suppose you may apologise on the site whenever you feel to do so. :blue-biggrin:
[Image: dbfa278d-72d0-4191-8a1b-dfc8df2ce222_zps5101ae66.jpg]
I believe that we should be careful about deleting posts because they offend a handful of people, if we do so we risk becoming like "you know who". But anyway what's done is done, no point in crying over it.
The gods do not deduct from a man's allotted span on this earth the hours spent in fishing ~Babylonian Proverb
No apology needed in the first place BM. I think you run this site pretty dam smooth..KEEP IT UP
One fish can change it all.....
BFSA
In the spirit of this posting, I extend my hand in apology to August. I was out of line but unfortunately, my blind rage is very close to the surface when it comes to animals. I must try to control it.
I just get censored and deleted too often, :blue-doubt:
Thats cos you deserve it..... :blue-biggrin:
"I don't exagerate...I think big!"
Ah man Bergie,
I still love you long time,in your G-String :blue-badgrin:
plasticman Wrote:Ah man Bergie,
I still love you long time,in your G-String :blue-badgrin:

That is why you get deleted and censored...
Edit your signature here ... <a href="http://www.bassfishing.co.za/bassingnews/ucp.php?i=profile&mode=signature">Edit</a>
BFSA