Hello There, Guest! Register
facebook
Instagram
Eddles

Gallery

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishing Locations

Firstly let me thank "BFSA Admin" for regulary moving pictures out of the "fishing locations"' gallery which were incorrectly posted there. It has been confirmed by BM (Boss Mann) that this gallery is for pictures of the various fishing locations around the country and not general pics of bass, equipment etc.

Personally I love this gallery cause I can see what the other venues look like were my fellow BFSA members fish. Just a pitty there is not more pictures of the venues that we here from on this site and sadly there is no pictures of venues in Gauteng, Free State, Limpopo, Mpumalanga, Northwest, Mosambique or Namibia.

If you guys and girls have any pictures of venues in these areas it will be great if it can be posted in the "fishing locations" galery. :blue-cool:
[Image: dbfa278d-72d0-4191-8a1b-dfc8df2ce222_zps5101ae66.jpg]
BFSA
hey Ninja

No problem boet... it just takes quite a while so I will do it when I can. No worries... :blue-cool:
Sometimes the fishing is so bad not even the liars catch anything!!!!
Dear Admin,

One of the showcase items of an online forum like must surely be its photo gallery. I'm sure you will agree that sadly the BFSA gallery is a mess. There are all kinds of pictures that were posted in the wrong gallery topics. The only way to corrct this will be to move the pictures to the correct galleries on a regular basis as was promised some time ago. Personally I think it must be attended to and maintained. However if ADMIN believe this it is not a issue just say the word and I'll drop the issue.

Regards

Ninja
I agree but it will be easier maintained if people upload to the right topic but and this is a big but I uplad most pics to kzn galary as there are very limited topics to choose from if admin give more options we could post it in the right category and less work for them.

My 2c worth
I have a slightly better plan.

I have made myself guilty of posting (by accident) in the wrong section. Please allow each person posting to change the category if they realise they made a mistake. Also please extend the list of categories because it is sometimes difficult to find one that related to the picture your are posting.

You can can appoint a few gallery admins (like Ninja) and allow them to move it to the correct category.

My 2.5c
Regards
Robert Jacobs
I'll second Navrik's plan, I think many are just accidental as they could fit in a number of galleries so it's a lucky pick?
Maybe Ninja needs his own MW gallery??
[Image: big_fish_eat_little_fish.jpg]
BIG FISH EAT LITTLE FISH....
BFSA
Navrik Wrote:Please allow each person posting to change the category if they realise they made a mistake.

In a way this can be done already. Members can delete pictures that they have posted so if they have posted in the wrong section they can simply delete it and re-post it in the correct section.

But let's wait and see what ADMIN say, maybe this is not an issue for BFSA.
Not sure it is that simple Ninja as this will probably break the links to pictures use in forum posts.
Regards
Robert Jacobs
You are right Nav, so the best would be if it is able to be moved. :blue-cool:
No comment or feedback from the BFSA ADMIN boyz .........?

The gallery is just fine the way it is then ..... cool! :blue-cool:
Kap ons 'n flat ignore lyk dit vir my :blue-biggrin:
Regards
Robert Jacobs
BFSA