Hello There, Guest! Register
facebook
Instagram
Eddles

Mofam 12th of Feb

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Howzit Guys

Anyone looking to join me for a day at Mofam boat is booked unfortunatly Gareth has taken ill and cant make it anymore so if you keen give me a call!!! 073 173 7151
[Image: SignatureSmallBFSA_zps89bcf1e2.png]
BFSA
It's going to be tough fishing considering that I'm going to give them all jaw-ache tomorrow :blue-badgrin:
Toadee Wrote:It's going to be tough fishing considering that I'm going to give them all jaw-ache tomorrow :blue-badgrin:

Good luck catching all the fish I caught on Sunday past :blue-badgrin:
Thanks Roy...looking forward to it...first time going there.. :blue-biggrin:
From Subject Received Size
Mofam What are you doing this Valentine's Day? Wed 4:14 PM 19 KB
headbutt and bellamia will be there etc
"any port in a storm"
Give the mofam bass a break Tongue they still need to get hammered in the upcoming mofam comps.
Edit your signature here ... <a href="http://www.bassfishing.co.za/bassingnews/ucp.php?i=profile&mode=signature">Edit</a>
BFSA
Why don't you take Valrath with you boet...that would be a real kind "sharing and caring" gesture......He might even out fish you....never know!!!! :blue-biggrin:
"I don't exagerate...I think big!"
Dammit I saw the post to late.Enjoy it Smurf and you can always count me in if you need a partner next time Roy.
SMILE, it can change the world around you. Stywe lyne
Bergie Wrote:Why don't you take Valrath with you boet...that would be a real kind "sharing and caring" gesture......He might even out fish you....never know!!!! :blue-biggrin:

I could not have guaranteed his return!!!
Roy Wrote:
Bergie Wrote:Why don't you take Valrath with you boet...that would be a real kind "sharing and caring" gesture......He might even out fish you....never know!!!! :blue-biggrin:

I could not have guaranteed his return!!!

Anchor's away hahahahahahahaha
You ask Roy...we did come across what appeared to be a human skull in the water...Valrath,you still around..? :blue-shock:
BFSA
It wasn't me, promise djou onor wasn me. :blue-lol: :blue-lol:
Valrath the tribe has spoken... :blue-biggrin:
Regards
Robert Jacobs
smurf Wrote:You ask Roy...we did come across what appeared to be a human skull in the water...Valrath,you still around..? :blue-shock:

Lol I dont lie that did freakl me out just :blue-shock: a little
If there were still crabs hanging on it, you could have swam a jig around it for a bit of action.....
[Image: big_fish_eat_little_fish.jpg]
BIG FISH EAT LITTLE FISH....