Hello There, Guest! Register
facebook
Instagram
Eddles

BFSA Shirt ads

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dear Fellow Angler

It’s high time for BFSA to produce a uniquely branded fishing shirt and you can get your logo on it now! In a drive to make these shirts more affordable for the fishing community your support would be valued
The shirts will be made from a high quality, quick drying material, ideal for fishing.
We have allocated 5 areas on the shirt where your logo could be. One is already sold and only 4 are left.
As an added bonus, If you purchase one of the allocated areas available on the shirt, you will also receive an advertising banner on our website, <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.bassfishing.co.za">www.bassfishing.co.za</a><!-- w --> , valued at R1650.00 for 6 months for free! This offers extra exposure to thousands of bass angles every month.
The positions are priced at R1500.00 each and will be allocated on a first come first serve basis.

The making of these shirts are costly, therefore this option is only valid for a run of 30 x BFSA Fishing Shirts. Thereafter your area will be up for grabs again.

Attached is the proposed diagram.
Position A – R1500 Both sleeves
Position B – R1500 Back of shirt - SOLD
Position C – R1500 Back of shirt - SOLD
Position D – R1500 Back of shirt

If you are interested in purchasing one of the areas please contact me. Thank you.

[Image: BFSA-Shirts-ADS.jpg]
Sometimes the fishing is so bad not even the liars catch anything!!!!
BFSA
BM,
Whats wrong with the front of the shirt,you got a few holes there? :blue-biggrin:
When can we buy some of these shirts and will they come in long sleeve?
plasticman Wrote:BM,
Whats wrong with the front of the shirt,you got a few holes there? :blue-biggrin:

Yep I booked those spots PM so you can have my face on your shirt whahahahaha!!!!
[Image: SignatureSmallBFSA_zps89bcf1e2.png]
Yes they will be available to the public as soon as I have sold the spots and had them made. This run will be long sleeve shirts. :blue-cool:
Roy,
Then I have my own made :blue-biggrin:
BFSA
plasticman Wrote:Roy,
Then I have my own made :blue-biggrin:

Oh so youd rather have Bergies face than mine I am truely hurt PM!!!!
[Image: SignatureSmallBFSA_zps89bcf1e2.png]
point taken Roy :blue-badgrin:
Passop you two....rather my face than either of yours..... :blue-biggrin:
"I don't exagerate...I think big!"
Lekka, I want one! (But with no ugly faces on!!! :blue-lol: )
[Image: Dreamfish.jpg]
i want one too
BFSA
I want one one but I insist that Bergie's face is on it in the absence of police file :blue-badgrin:
Regards
Robert Jacobs
You mean without the "wanted" logo above my head.... :blue-biggrin:
"I don't exagerate...I think big!"
Can "Western Cape Bass Anglers Elite Series" buy a spot?
HI Ian, you are more than welcome to purchase a spot. Let me know asap please. Thanks