Current time: 09-24-2017, 08:34 AM

Hello There, Guest! Register
facebook
Instagram
Eddles

Quantum vs ......

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here is the new forum post where where can have a healthy debate regarding Quantum vs ......

Topics:

Quantum Reels & Other Rods
Quantum Reels & Quantum Rods
.....Reels & Other Rods
.....Reels & .....Rods
Regards
Robert Jacobs
BWG
I enjoy my Powell Max rods paired with Quantum PT Tours and Quantum KVD Tours.

Worming:

Favourite: Powell 703 CEF (Medium Heavy Extra Fast paired with Quantum PT Tour Burner 7.0:1

Cranking:

Favourite: Powell 703CB Glass 7' Med-Heavy Moderate Fast Action (Ripbait, Crank Bait, Spinnerbaits & Topwater) paired with low ration KVD Tour 5.3:1
Regards
Robert Jacobs
I enjoy my Crucials paired with a Chronarch 100B or a Chronarch 100D7

I enjoy my Cumara paired with a Curado 50e

I enjoy my Kistler paired with a Curado 200e7

And soon Ill enjoy my Falcon Jeff Kriet Squirrel tail rod paired with a Stradic FJ
Edit your signature here ... <a href="http://www.bassfishing.co.za/bassingnews/ucp.php?i=profile&mode=signature">Edit</a>
I enjoy Quantums sinking to the bottom of Kwaggas.... Reels and Rods.... hahahahaha

:blue-biggrin:
Sometimes the fishing is so bad not even the liars catch anything!!!!
I think i know what the problem is!

Capetown is so slow that Shimano reels will only come out for the first time there ever in the next 6 months?

That it maybe?
:blue-idea: :blue-lol:
bassmaster Wrote:I enjoy Quantums sinking to the bottom of Kwaggas.... Reels and Rods.... hahahahaha

I think the barbel spawn on all the Quantum equipment sitting at the bottom of kwaggas.

Maybe that's what caused their population explosion :blue-lol:
Edit your signature here ... <a href="http://www.bassfishing.co.za/bassingnews/ucp.php?i=profile&mode=signature">Edit</a>
BWG
Frikster now you talking bull..... it's only Nav using Quantum reels in the Western Cape :blue-badgrin: :blue-badgrin: I think he's got a sponsor cause I don't think he will pay for them. :blue-biggrin: :blue-biggrin:
breedesmallie Wrote:Frikster now you talking bull..... it's only Nav using Quantum reels in the Western Cape :blue-badgrin: :blue-badgrin: I think he's got a sponsor cause I don't think he will pay for them. :blue-biggrin: :blue-biggrin:

Whahahahaha maybe he should start using Shimano less dropped fish!!!!
[Image: SignatureSmallBFSA_zps89bcf1e2.png]
Well I enjoy winning Glider glasses for biggest fish at the Kbt with my Quantums :blue-badgrin:
Got 2 pairs in two comps. Lekka Lekka
Even Scott won a pair with his Exo rod :blue-biggrin:
Floatie Wrote:Well I enjoy winning Glider glasses for biggest fish at the Kbt with my Quantums :blue-badgrin:

I just buy my sun glasses much easier than using a Quantum lol
[Image: SignatureSmallBFSA_zps89bcf1e2.png]
Roy Wrote:
Floatie Wrote:Well I enjoy winning Glider glasses for biggest fish at the Kbt with my Quantums :blue-badgrin:

I just buy my sun glasses much easier than using a Quantum lol

Whats 'LOL' about that? your shimano's dropped your fish at the last one and you didn't even wanna post the results.
BWG
Interesting points that ...... users always have to break down Quantum to uplift ....... I wonder why?

It is like the Quantum guys are so happy with what they have that they couldn't care less what everyone else is using.

C'mon guys defend you products without breaking down others. It is actually against the law to advertise like that in SA :blue-biggrin:
Regards
Robert Jacobs
bassmaster Wrote:I enjoy Quantums sinking to the bottom of Kwaggas.... Reels and Rods.... hahahahaha

Dude, Get a 2 piece Shimano rod and use it as a walking stick instead :blue-rolleyes:
Hell..... nothings changed around here.

Nav I enjoy my Shimano Core and Curado set up very much. I wouldnt mind trying one of those Quantums out and then giving an opinion. I can only comment on the budget Quantum which I bought for my nephew about a year ago and it is still giving great service, he landed his PB of 1.8 kg last year and the rig peformed perfectly. Its a Quantum Surge Rod and Reel Combo I think.

I also dont think its funny to make jokes about rods and reels at the bottom of the dam. Late last year I donated my favourite Jig setup to the Inanda Water God and still get an ache in my heart when I fish the area and always end up staring into the water as if I am going to spot it one day....aahh *sigh* :blue-biggrin:
Navrik, I had a bad experience with a Quantum. Since then I buy Daiwa and Abu Garcia reels. Personly I still do like Shimano's and own a couple, but Quantum, o a a, one was enough. My Quantam is on the bottom of Kwaggas at the tower by the deviding wall if you are interested. :blue-biggrin: That reel did cost me a huge smallie, well over 3 kg's and for that I will never forgive Quantum.