Current time: 11-24-2017, 06:26 PM

Hello There, Guest! Register
facebook
Instagram
Eddles

Murray Park

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
good morning guys.i wana know if any one here knows where murray park is and has anyone been there recently?the dam is closed but there are many ways of getting to the water.the fishing was very slow the weekend but the water is crystal clear.i fish there on a daily basis if i make it in time after work.ive caught some nice 3kg+ bass.any advice will be much appreciated.lures colours and rigs please.
BFSA
Flukenator, if you've been getting "some nice 3kg + fish", sounds like you already doing something right and need to be giving feedback on what you've been doing to have that success... :blue-redface:

:twisted: Wink :twisted:
Fab Wrote:Flukenator, if you've been getting "some nice 3kg + fish", sounds like you already doing something right and need to be giving feedback on what you've been doing to have that success... :blue-redface:

:twisted: Wink :twisted:

Agreed. Please do so via PM, we have a tournament there on the 7th :blue-biggrin:
[Image: SignatureSmallBFSA_zps89bcf1e2.png]
Hi guys

I am new to kickboat'ing. Would like to join a a club of some sorts around Joburg. If someone can tell me who to contact etc.

Thanks