Hello There, Guest! Register
facebook
Instagram
Eddles

Signature size

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maybe someone can help?
In the new forum my signature appeared too large so using various media hosting sites (same as last) I resized it but the new forum advises that only 50 pixels high x 500 wide allowed which is tiny. See the guys who didn't fiddle with their originals still have a reasonable size.......?
Thanks guys.
Howzit

The signature size has changed. Unfortunately with change comes change... hahahah... so I have set the signature sizes to be a bit less daunting on the screen. Some people got a bit carried away... :blue-rolleyes: :blue-lol: :blue-biggrin:

The new signature size is 480 x 80 px

Shot.

:blue-cool:
Sometimes the fishing is so bad not even the liars catch anything!!!!
No probs BM, thanks for advising so I assume all the users with bigger ones now will have to stick to the new sizes once they edit theirs.
Carried away is an understatement.....haha! :blue-badgrin:
Thanks for allowing 80 high BM, now I don't need to squint so much. Any idea when the home page will be operational?
The forum ill be integrated with the site in the next day or 2... no probes...
BWG
Sorry you missed the MT over all this................ :blue-sad:
Cool, take your time, it is appreciated.
LOL. I never missed the MT boet... I missed Rocking the Daisies... fail!! :blue-doubt:
Oooo that is SO much better! People were getting carried away big time! :eusa_boohoo:
Regards Rob
Vice President SABAA Natal
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.facebook.com/SABAANatal" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.facebook.com/SABAANatal</a><!-- m -->
Hi again... Ok so I had to clear all the signatures out. Sorry. But some old signatures did not change according to the new standards... You will have to upload or re-do your signatures. Thanks and sorry again. :blue-neutral:
bassmaster Wrote:The forum ill be integrated with the site in the next day or 2... no probes...

dont integrate it too much this open layout is the way to go.

BWG
Ah no, my discrete Midweek Fishing Rock Bassmobile signature is gone. :blue-doubt:
[Image: dbfa278d-72d0-4191-8a1b-dfc8df2ce222_zps5101ae66.jpg]
Aha, its back and even more discrete than before! :blue-biggrin:
[Image: dbfa278d-72d0-4191-8a1b-dfc8df2ce222_zps5101ae66.jpg]
Howzit Ninja you ol' fox you! Now I have to squint again to read the text on your signature....wahahaaaaaaa!
Morning BM, sorry couldn't resist when I saw this but now I see it wouldn't have helped much anyway![ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

In September 1956 IBM launched the 305 RAMAC, the first 'SUPER' computer with a hard disk drive (HDD). The HDD weighed over a ton and stored a 'whopping' 5 MB of data.

Do you appreciate your 8 GB memory stick now, or a 3GS iPhone with 32 GB of memory?
testing
Edit your signature here ... <a href="http://www.bassfishing.co.za/bassingnews/ucp.php?i=profile&mode=signature">Edit</a>
BWG