Current time: 09-24-2017, 08:34 AM

Hello There, Guest! Register
facebook
Instagram
Eddles

"BrightSight Charity Event" - Applethwaite Dam.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HI Guys,

We are pleased to announce that we will be hosting an awesome Charity event at the APPLETHWAITE FARM on the 22nd FEBRUARY 2014. This is In conjunction with the "Lions Club of George" where we are raising money for "BRIGHTSIGHT". BrightSight is a sight related illness, where monies are urgently required for cataracts, cornea transplants and spectacles for the needy.

All monies collected on the day will go to "BrightSight" and through various sponsors, prizes will be given in lieu of money. For interest, some prizes will consist of three individual weekends away in a hotel with bed and breakfast for two, one night only for two in a top resturant in Cape Town, as well as, wine, spirits, and beer to name but a few!

We will be using the main dam for boats only (trolling motors), maximum of forty boats AND the river section will be for float-tubes only, maximum of thirty tubes.
Entrance fee for the day will be R 250.00 per person, either boat or float-tube, with a maximum of two persons per boat, but if your boat can handle it a junior can make up a third person. Junior fee is R 150.00 per head.

It's first come, first served and once the quota is reached NO further entrants will be allowed. Farm Rules.

The entry form will be available shortly.

We are arranging camping for the Friday evening. Full details and cost will follow, so watch this space.

Should you feel the need to sponsor, please contact either myself or Applebass and we will send you information where to deposit monies. This would not only be greatly appreciated but will be going to a good cause.

For more information please contact me, Bergie or Applebass.

See you there.

Bergie.
"I don't exagerate...I think big!"
BFSA
I'll be there (if I get my entry in before the flood).
Ek is in en sal graag Vrydagaand wil kamp. Let us know when the entry forms is available. :eusa_dance:
SMILE, it can change the world around you. Stywe lyne
Lekka Bergie! Sounds like fun. So far, take me as the first tube entry.
Ek is in! Met my Boot
is 'sight' fishing going to be allowed?

Sorry, bad joke.

Book me one spot for the boat please.
[Image: new-m1_zps13ad2e55.jpg]
BFSA
Im in and will also contribute a little something :blue-biggrin:
[Image: SignatureSmallBFSA_zps89bcf1e2.png]
sounds like it could be fun wish they would do more of these events up here
Smile I will be there on my pontoon boat
Edit your signature here ... <a href="http://www.bassfishing.co.za/bassingnews/ucp.php?i=profile&mode=signature">Edit</a>
Awesome! Put my name down for a spot and Andrews brother too for float tube.
Edit your signature here ... <a href="http://www.bassfishing.co.za/bassingnews/ucp.php?i=profile&mode=signature">Edit</a>
Will be there.
[Image: outdoors_zps5be0abce.gif]
BFSA
Im in!
Another Float tuber will be there :blue-biggrin: :blue-biggrin:
Nice Idea,will be there.
Life is not about the number of breaths we make,but the moments that take our breath away.
Sounds like an awesome thing. Well done Bergie,
I will definitely be there. Look forward to it.
Live in the Moment...