Hello There, Guest! Register
facebook
Instagram
Eddles

TWK Classic 18/19 Jan 2014

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning everyone

Attached please find the entry form for the Theewaters Classic. Please note early entry is cheaper.

R100 000 Prize for the biggest fish exceeding 3,85kg caught over the two
days!!!

Any queries can be done to Craig Fraser directly on craig(at)itscomputers(dot)co(dot)za
Regards
Robert Jacobs
BFSA
Thanks Nav for posting this for us. the way TWK is fishing it sounds like its going to be a lekker tournament and we hope to see you all there.
Maybe I should take part for once. At least I know where all the fish are.....or where :blue-lol: :blue-lol: :blue-lol: :blue-lol:
Don't be too hasty . . . at 03:28, my trusty Kick Boat and I, went under the Sonderend bridge. The going is a bit slow due to the 4 empty cooler boxes I am dragging behind me . . . and a somewhat troublesome headwind.
No problem - time is on my side.
Bombasstic Wrote:Don't be too hasty . . . at 03:28, my trusty Kick Boat and I, went under the Sonderend bridge. The going is a bit slow due to the 4 empty cooler boxes I am dragging behind me . . . and a somewhat troublesome headwind.

It's not often that I burst out in spontaneous laughter after reading something on this site but I must admit that this got me going. BTW them is livewells. :eusa_dance:
Bombasstic Wrote:Don't be too hasty . . . at 03:28, my trusty Kick Boat and I, went under the Sonderend bridge. The going is a bit slow due to the 4 empty cooler boxes I am dragging behind me . . . and a somewhat troublesome headwind.
:eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap:
I think entries for the best submission on bassfishing.co.za for 2014 can be closed now.

Also, did you get my PM Bombasstic?
BFSA

Just be careful of the prefishing cut-off BBtic :eusa_shhh:
Regards
Robert Jacobs
Thanks Guys
I need all the encouragement I can get at the moment. Yes Toadee I did get your PM. Thanks. Sorry I haven't got back to you yet but things have been a bit hectic - It was your "Tip" in your PM that started this crap.
(sorry, just hold on, my laptop keeps flickering . . . . . . I think my extention lead has got hooked up in a crank I am trawling - I'm trying out an idea I got from CBC and the crank keeps going left now and getting tangled in the extention or cooler boxes. (I already lost my wifes kettle overboard) Hold on. .. .
For F#@K SAKE - can you believe it - Fish on. Laters Babe
Ja Right . . . . Like I could ever catch a fish!!!!
The "Fish" turned out to be one of those crocodile things with 5 kids on being towed by a boat with 2 Mercury 225 motors. It had hooked my CBC crank (that was obviously running off line) and I was towed, cooler boxes and all, all the way back to Jimmies bay.
Eish (Doh!) :eusa_doh: . . . . .
Now just hold on a sec . . . one of my outstanding personallity traits (and there are many), is that I've got a high tolerance for BS - But enough is enough.
This started off as just a little light humour to cool the drama that was brewing re the "Meat" fishing - but this is F@#KING OTT now. Rediculous. . . . How can one realy tune a crank to go left or right at will? :roll:
Coming back to the original purpose of this post.

The entry form can be found under the Events section on the green banner at the top of this page.

TWK Classic is now listed there as well.
Regards
Robert Jacobs
Anyone looking for someone to ride shotgun on 18/19, please give me a shout.
(this is not tongue in cheek) I would love to fish the TWK Classic but am boatless.
Cheers
BFSA
Just to revive this thread a little:

Who from BFSA will be going to take a gamble at the R100 000 prize?

Myself and Df will be there
I will be there :blue-biggrin:
Team outdoors365 will be there for sure hello...
[Image: outdoors.gif]
I'm wondering if I must bring my afrikaans with me this time?