The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? - Line: 613 - File: inc/plugins/myadvertisements.php PHP 7.4.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 233 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 28 require_once
Warning [2] "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? - Line: 654 - File: inc/plugins/myadvertisements.php PHP 7.4.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? - Line: 701 - File: inc/plugins/myadvertisements.php PHP 7.4.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? - Line: 749 - File: inc/plugins/myadvertisements.php PHP 7.4.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? - Line: 801 - File: inc/plugins/myadvertisements.php PHP 7.4.27 (Linux)
File Line Function

Current time: 01-18-2022, 02:58 AM

Hello There, Guest! Register
facebook
Instagram
Mossback

introduction HELLO

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everybody

I am Jadi ( Jadriaan Wolvaardt).I have browsed the forum often reading reports and learning from the site so I thought its time I came out of the shadows.

I started bass fishing in 2013 thanks to Ferdinand ( bass assassin). I have fished clanwilliam and caught my first smallie last year. I have also fished mofam a few times and i fish doordekraal minimum once a week as its close by.

I met many of you oaks at KBT breede ( i was the guy with the girl Tongue) Was nice meeting so many guys that are so passionate about fishing as I am. You guys were very friendly and help some to a newbie. so ya hello!
Welcome Jadi....
Live life.......fish hard.
Visit my FB page Go Bassing Eastern Cape
Welcome Jadi...another roofkyker converted. Well done Ferdi Bluegill :blue-cool:
Regards Robert Jacobs
Howzit Jadi! Welldone on getting some fooshies during the KBT boet!
Hi Jadi.
Was nice meeting you at the KBT. Will most probibly see you soon at Doordekraal.
Ahoy. Atlast on BFSA. now you dont need me to fish the KBTs and socials. These guys here teached me alot over the last few years. People like navrik, roy, bergie, valrath, jm grevanor, bassingmad jade and most of the other regulars on the site. Dont forget about plasticman who takes care of us tackle wise..
Im sure it will be the same for you.

Hopefully you can do your first rebort back tonight after our afternoon session.
bassbaard Wrote:Hi Jadi.
Was nice meeting you at the KBT. Will most probibly see you soon at Doordekraal.

Do my eyes deceive me? but Bassbaard can actualy read and type lol :blue-biggrin:

Oh and welcome Jadi cant believe you had to join for us to get a 4 post from Michael lol :eusa_clap:
[Image: SignatureSmallBFSA_zps89bcf1e2.png]
Roy one of my new years resolutions, contribute more and roofkyk less.
Michael..."dis 'n bring en braai"
Roy Wrote:Do my eyes deceive me? but Bassbaard can actualy read and type lol

Oh and welcome Jadi cant believe you had to join for us to get a 4 post from Michael lol

Hahahaha ^5