Current time: 11-22-2017, 09:24 AM

Hello There, Guest! Register
facebook
Instagram
Eddles

Applethwaite Bright sight comp

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Guys, We would like to have the comp again on 28th Feb 2015,Same sort of thing as this year only better!!! :eusa_dance: I have spoken to Billy and Roy who are happy :roll: What do you guys think and please if you have any suggestions let me know.I am sure someone is going to have a bright ideas.Look forward to hear from everyone!!!!! :eusa_shifty: :eusa_wall: I know that last year was not perfect that is why I am asking.The guys from George lions are talking about breakfast on Sat morning and lots of other things.We will try and get the entry forms out asap.
BFSA
A two day event would be great.
[Image: Dreamfish.jpg]
Only a one day competition boet......
"I don't exagerate...I think big!"
Bergie Wrote:Only a one day competition boet......

So comp saturday and social fish sunday? Not many guys get to fish the venue more than once a year....we are all there anyway....whats an extra night!?
[Image: fishingsignature.JPG]
try telling that to farm management :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall:
Rory Wrote:

So comp saturday and social fish sunday? Not many guys get to fish the venue more than once a year....we are all there anyway....whats an extra night!?

Its a one day comp deal with it now go turn up some gangsta rap and grab a red bull!!!
[Image: SignatureSmallBFSA_zps89bcf1e2.png]
BFSA
Add more apples to the prize giving...

Hat, coat, door :blue-arrow:
Roy Wrote:
Rory Wrote:

Its a one day comp deal with it now go turn up some gangsta rap and grab a red bull!!!

If you have any suggestions...dont tell Roy... :roll:
[Image: Dreamfish.jpg]
Roy Wrote:
Rory Wrote:

Seems the tribe has spoken....
[Image: fishingsignature.JPG]

Welcome Bergie, please update your profile so that...........oops! :lol:

I get the impression and I don't know the venue, that if only one day is permitted then you musn't look a gift horse in the mouth.
[Image: big_fish_eat_little_fish.jpg]
BIG FISH EAT LITTLE FISH....
riprap Wrote:I get the impression and I don't know the venue, that if only one day is permitted then you musn't look a gift horse in the mouth.

True story Rip
[Image: outdoors.gif]
BFSA
any time there is a privilege...

I am in...unless we tie up Applebass and stage a land claim!
You have until 2019 to formalise your land claim...... :lol:

For interest sake, the only land claim for ground which is now underwater is @ Sandile dam near Keiskammahoek in the E. Cape!
[Image: big_fish_eat_little_fish.jpg]
BIG FISH EAT LITTLE FISH....
Hi Applebass and Bergie, glad you are doing the Bright Sight Event again. Besides it being a great venue it was awesome to be part of raising money for Bright Sight and see the appreciation and joy the ‘big cheque’ caused.

Breakfast is a great idea but unless they are delivering on the water it may be a bit early. I’m sure a bacon and egg role would be more appreciated while waiting for the organisers to do the maths before prize giving.

From a Kick Boat point of view it was great to meet the ‘big boat’ guys. I did however get the feeling we were just an afterthought (but that could be my inferiority complex caused by fishing with guys who’s vessels cost more than my family cars put together ;-)

It was a bit confusing as to when and where to start from etc. Someone eventually just said ‘Ok I think we can start fishing now’. Some guys started from the boat house others from the dam wall and a few dropped in around the corner. Maybe we could have our own pre-fish briefing?

It was a great event regardless though and can’t wait.
Can we are liked to be allowed to fish this on a big boat???
[Image: logo.jpg]