Edman Wrote:Hi All,

A few of us have been fishing Small Princess lately and I got
Chatting to a local this evening and he recommended we
Try big Princess.

We are a little unsure about the spot because of the negative
Stories regarding security there.

Would love some opinions.

Edman
HELL NO!!! I think the local wants you off his lawn. The security issues are serious. Crime is so common in the area that it doesn't make the news anymore. :eusa_naughty:
Garnet Prince
[Image: ay55i0.png]
There is a channel up on the M5 / Wynberg side....as BLB says DON'T GO ALONE....but perhaps a few of us could hit it together as an exploratory social? Let me know if you guys are keen....
[Image: fishingsignature.JPG]
Rory Wrote:There is a channel up on the M5 / Wynberg side....as BLB says DON'T GO ALONE....but perhaps a few of us could hit it together as an exploratory social? Let me know if you guys are keen....
I'll go as long as we avoid the Grassy Park side. The water in the main vlei has blue-green algae and is not safe for human contact according to the City. I used to fish that channel for carp and tilapia on fly. There are catfish present too.
Garnet Prince
If what went down lastnight is anything to go by we should put my idea on ice for a while lol....
[Image: fishingsignature.JPG]
Rory Wrote:If what went down lastnight is anything to go by we should put my idea on ice for a while lol....
Maybe I'll do a "drive by" later. Smile It's on the way to Norman Henshilwood High where I pick up my son after school.
Garnet Prince
Hi Guys,

I would be keen on checking it out together.

What happened last night Rory?