Current time: 06-25-2022, 10:48 PM

Hello There, Guest! Register
facebook
Instagram
Mossback

Clan Trip

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning all...anyone out there want to join me on a trip to Clanwilliam this weekend...going to stay over sat night in my van,you have to bring some diesel money, a tent,normal eating and drinking goodies ( I will be having a steak on the coals sat night with a glass or three of red wine ) ..boat fuel is on me.
Call me 08 three 65 eight 6 zero 88.
Life is not about the number of breaths we make,but the moments that take our breath away.
Send the air ticket and I'm in......... :roll: ; first class mind you.
BIG FISH EAT LITTLE FISH....
Wish I could bud,but no. :blue-biggrin:
Life is not about the number of breaths we make,but the moments that take our breath away.
Pity cos I'm scared of those things with no engines that JFZ plays with.....!
You'll get a taker, this opportunity doesn't come along every day. Have fun, post the pics Monday.
BIG FISH EAT LITTLE FISH....
How full is Clan now?

I think all the western cape's rain fell on us the last 2 days!
IF only i was home

:blue-cry:
I only Greece had money !
Will give you a call in a bit... If the spots still open I'll join you up for a trip. Water level is at 39% Kassie.
Edit your signature here ... <a href="http://www.bassfishing.co.za/bassingnews/ucp.php?i=profile&mode=signature">Edit</a>
Watch a post of a PB smallie coming on Monday. Ok Ginga,get the stuff ready.
smurf Wrote:Watch a post of a PB smallie coming on Monday. Ok Ginga,get the stuff ready.
And?
There were no PB's caught this time,but many came close for Erno.It was a really great trip,as always when you go to Clan.
Something that bothered me was seeing a series of gill nets across the Olifants river when we were coming home...this will do some serious damage to the Yellowfish migration in that system.
Thanks for the feedback. I am really itching to get back to Clan.

We need to escalate the gillnet story.
Regards Robert Jacobs
Update on the gill nets. We notified everyone within our WCBAA stuctures and Brenden Gravenor escalated to Dean Impson from Cape Nature.

Thanks Bren!
Regards Robert Jacobs
Well done Nav & Brenden
Well done Guys