Hello There, Guest! Register
facebook
Instagram
Picasso

Clanwilliam Money Trail 5 September

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning all

Just a reminder that our first OUTDOORS365/BFSA MONEY TRAIL for the season will be on 5 September at Clanwilliam dam. For those of you who intend on fishing this Trail with us please would you register your teams if you haven't yet done so. Also please familiarise yourselves with the rules and dates of the comps.

Please bare in mind that Sunday 30 August is the last day of pre fishing for those of you who intend on pre fishing. To avoid dissipointment we suggest that you book your accomadation as soon as possible if you intend on staying over for the weekend too.

Guys if there is still anyone out there that wod like to sponsor anything towards prizes please feel free to contact us. It would be greatly appreciated..

Looking forward to meeting the new peeps who have registered their Teams and getting this season started. See you in Clan.
[Image: outdoors.gif]
Howzit Billy.

Please let me know if there is anything i can assist you with.
Have a kiff day
Shoto bru
Will see you there Billy.
Edit your signature here ... <a href="http://www.bassfishing.co.za/bassingnews/ucp.php?i=profile&mode=signature">Edit</a>
[Image: a2d56_its-on-like-donkey-kong.jpg]
Occasionally I use words I don't fully understand to make myself sound more photosynthesis.
Scene one, take two! :blue-biggrin:
Hopefully this time we bag! :eusa_wall:
Edit your signature here ... <a href="http://www.bassfishing.co.za/bassingnews/ucp.php?i=profile&mode=signature">Edit</a>
Anyone looking to share out 2 beds in a chalet?

Brett
Morning all.

Just a reminder that Clanwilliam dam is closed this week for all contestants fishing the MT on Saturday.

See you all there and don't forget to book your accomadation. I see B U and partner still have room in their chalet for a anyone still looking...
Hi Billy. Accommodation is now sorted and we're bringing 2 new money trailers along with us!

See you there.
Brett / Warrick / Tyrone / Chris Pike
Shot Brett. Seems like there are going to be a good few new faces at the MT this season :eusa_dance:
(See the cancellation of day 2 of the recent KBT comp.) Can we expect some kind of advisory regarding this weekend at Clan - yr.no looks good but Windguru looks crummy, especially for the launch.

Yes, I'm more of a fair-weather fisherman but I also don't fancy a R1000 and 6hr road trip to stare at a frothy dam.
Occasionally I use words I don't fully understand to make myself sound more photosynthesis.
Toadie I'm sure you will be fine.

Unfortunately we will only be able to make a call on Saturday morning. Personally I think the weather looks fine.

P'S Have you sold that fancy car of yours and replaced it with a horse...6 hour drive seems a little extreme LOL
BillyBass Wrote:P'S Have you sold that fancy car of yours and replaced it with a horse...6 hour drive seems a little extreme LOL
There and back dingbat :blue-biggrin:
Life is not about the number of breaths we make,but the moments that take our breath away.
Hahaha was just kidding.... you old people are so grumpy :blue-biggrin:
Come on Billy, scrub the day now - before we even get there... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: