Hello There, Guest! Register
facebook
Instagram
Eddles

BFSA Improvements/Suggestions

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Howzit Guys.

So as many of you know i recently took over the ownership of BFSA. When purchasing BFSA my goal was just to keep the BFSA family happy which i hope i have done until now.

Finally my 'Busy working season' has come to an end and my 4 month old baby boy is more chilled so i have more time to concentrate on the website. So i created this topic to for all the BFSA members to suggest any improvements or ideas that you guys would like to see on BFSA .

I would like to bring back the COTM from next month so we can also discuss this as how you guys would like it to be managed. Im also in the process of designing
some new BFSA merchandise some ideas here would also be appreciated..

Please guys feel free for any ideas or suggestions even if its something the site use to have and you would like to see it come back.

So guys and Girls lets hear it from the members on how we can improve things and make things even more exciting for 2016.

Take care and Happy Fishing.

Andy
BWG
How about an easier way to upload pics!?
[Image: fishingsignature.JPG]
Rory Wrote:How about an easier way to upload pics!?

Ill write that down. Will try get that issue sorted this week especially for when we start the COTM.

Thanks Rory
A "like" button would also be lekker!
Andy, thanks for starting this thread.

COTM would be great - doesn't need to be the biggest or best and must be accompanied by a report back to validate entry. Hope some of the boys here are eyeing a sponsorship towards this...............

Latest forum replies does not function properly and often one needs to view active topics to keep up to speed with active threads?

I still feel that we need to get SABAA on board somewhere and it would be great to have their logo back on the front page??

I see the other Bassing site (I'm not a member) is undergoing a revamp and a comment posted here not so long ago stated that this site is not that active anymore............! This might require some more thought.

That aside, I still think BFSA one of the best out there. :eusa_dance:
[Image: big_fish_eat_little_fish.jpg]
BIG FISH EAT LITTLE FISH....
Rory Wrote:How about an easier way to upload pics!?

Rory have you tried the upload attachement tab below a new post window. It is a lot easier to use and resizes your pics automatically
Regards
Robert Jacobs
BWG
A nice calendar with country wide social and competitive dates would be nice and would drive traffic to a central site if dates are maintained properly. Also makes it easier to plan say a BFSA Outdoors 365 MT if all the SABAA events as and other charity events can be seen.
Regards
Robert Jacobs
I hate being kicked out so often after I have logged in.
I often type something and click submit only to be redirected to the login page.
This causes me to lose the stuff I've type. Then I just get up and don't bother.

Believe it or not... seriously now, ... it happened when I type this post.

I have learnt to drag and copy just in case I need to paste a second attempt after clicking submit
Andy ** Wrote:I hate being kicked out so often after I have logged in.
I often type something and click submit only to be redirected to the login page.
This causes me to lose the stuff I've type. Then I just get up and don't bother.

I have learnt to drag and copy just in case I need to paste a second attempt after clicking submit

True this......valid point.
[Image: big_fish_eat_little_fish.jpg]
BIG FISH EAT LITTLE FISH....
Navrik Wrote:A nice calendar with country wide social and competitive dates would be nice and would drive traffic to a central site if dates are maintained properly. Also makes it easier to plan say a BFSA Outdoors 365 MT if all the SABAA events as and other charity events can be seen.

Kassie Wrote:
Navrik Wrote:A nice calendar with country wide social and competitive dates would be nice and would drive traffic to a central site if dates are maintained properly. Also makes it easier to plan say a BFSA Outdoors 365 MT if all the SABAA events as and other charity events can be seen.

Ya this a great idea.

Who can one contact to arrange a calendar?
BWG
Andy ** Wrote:I hate being kicked out so often after I have logged in.

Ill pass this on to the website management.

Thanks
Andy

Like this idea...dont forget about the various Classics and kickboat competitions around the country.

Also noticed the 'Latest Forum Topics' doesnt work all the time. I made a post a while back wrt KBT but it didnt appear on the list.
Edit your signature here ... <a href="http://www.bassfishing.co.za/bassingnews/ucp.php?i=profile&mode=signature">Edit</a>
andydejager Wrote:
Kassie Wrote:

Ya this a great idea.

Who can one contact to arrange a calendar?

Andy I can help with the WCBAA calendar and events such as the Clan Winter Classic and the Theewaters Summer Classic which are SABAA events.

I am sure we can get the secretaries of the rest of the 5 SABAA divisions to assist us with their dates.
Regards
Robert Jacobs
I like the calendar thing.Nice to add those "important" days like Easter,Mothers day Freedom day,Workers day.
You can plan to go fishing those days :eusa_angel:
Life is not about the number of breaths we make,but the moments that take our breath away.