Hello There, Guest! Register
facebook
Instagram
Picasso

Advertising on BFSA

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dear Member

BFSA is a free website for members to join. However, there are costs involved in running a website of this calibre. Therefore we offer various advertising packages on the website to help maintain and improve the website. If you would like to advertise on BFSA via the Forums there are certain rules that do apply. They are as follows:

Business or Product Advertising – This may only be done if your business or establishment has purchased either a banner advertising package or accommodation listing from us. You can view the options here: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.bassfishing.co.za/advertise">http://www.bassfishing.co.za/advertise</a><!-- m -->

Second hand tackle for sale can be posted anytime in the “For Sale” section of the forum.
BFSA would like your co-operation in this matter. Thank you.

If you would like to advertise on BFSA or have any queries please feel free to contact me.

Regards

BM
Sometimes the fishing is so bad not even the liars catch anything!!!!
Mr Bassmaster,
You are alive ???
Please can you remove Staf-pro.

Thanks
Hey boet. yip, still alive, just just!! lol

I have made the change. Thanks :blue-smile:
Damn,you fast :blue-biggrin:

I will chat when I'm ready. :blue-biggrin: :blue-biggrin:
BM
Just a thought,may I sell condoms on this site?
:blue-badgrin:
or just fishing stuff?
Howzit Bassmaster,

I see that link has all the info I was looking for regarding web stats that I asked for, thanks Smile Will drop you an mail in the next few days to finalize the necessary.
[Image: SignatureSmallBFSA_zps89bcf1e2.png]
No problem boet. Thanks :blue-smile:
SPAM Deleted = Admins please block user.
We try to, but the SOB comes back under another name...Must be computer generated or some freak on a computer wasting time..........Me, I'd love to cut it's balls out.... :blue-evil: :blue-evil:
"I don't exagerate...I think big!"