Hello There, Guest! Register
facebook
Instagram
Picasso

Check this out KBT guys

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
check what powerpole has brought out for light vessels
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.power-pole.com/JLMarine/power-pole/micro.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.power-pole.com/JLMarine/powe ... micro.aspx</a><!-- m -->
Really awesome indeed! I like the fact that it seems to be easily transferable.
About me: Airlne Pilot Local Dam: Rhenosterkop, I stay in Pretoria Tour: Gauteng C4C Favourite Rod: Kister KLX Cranking Favourite Reel: Shimano Favourite Fishing Style: Jigs and Jerkbaits Least Favourite Fishing Style: Trying to get a limit of dinks on finesse baits and spinning gear. Favourite Dam: Tzaneen Biggest Bass: 3.98 kg Largemouth on a jig at Albert Falls

Rig: Rebel 532 Sport with 225 Vmax Yammie
Very Nice great idea but at our current exchange rate R7452.00 is just a bit steep. Ill stick to the rope and brick for about 50 bucks idea :blue-biggrin:
[Image: SignatureSmallBFSA_zps89bcf1e2.png]
Peter Bain built his own variation on this...slightly more manual in working.
Regards Robert Jacobs
howsit Roy, brick and rope hahahahaha I agree bud and most of us will need something like a car battery not a brick it just wont cut it. :lol: just thought it would be nice to show the chaps, that thing will cost more than most kbt's I think.
very cool idea, but it isn't difficult to stay in one spot on a kickboat even in howling wind.

Yes, one can get stuck in the reeds for an hours and get called Legless by ones fishing peers!

(those days have passed at least)
Lol @ Shamwaaaari

Somewhere I saw a great idea for an anchor for a kickboat, probably in the bass digest if I am not mistaken.

Basically it was a small folding anchor with a doggy leash (the self winding type that old ladies use to walk their stoep kakkers). No rope to snag your rods when casting, self winding to save you time.

Simple and easy.

Oh, the power pole - Its nice but waaaaaaaaayyyyy to expensive for us poor folks on the KBT tour
I use a 5kg dumbell. Deploy it like and upside down marker buoy!!