[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
Regards Robert Jacobs
wa wa wee woe :blue-razz:
One fish can change it all.....
Huge gear housing; probably a ratio of somewhere between 8 and 9:1
YAWN!!! :blue-doubt: :blue-badgrin:
[Image: SignatureSmallBFSA_zps89bcf1e2.png]
Roy Wrote:YAWN!!! :blue-doubt: :blue-badgrin:

I must agree, not nearly as sexy as the new Curado 200I i picked up on Sunday :eusa_dance:
A bit pricey for a drop shot weight,
I prefer tungsten,its cheaper and looks better :blue-badgrin:
Toadee...I see no report back on your venture to Theewaters last weekend...or is it a very short and sweet story....nothing to report !
Life is not about the number of breaths we make,but the moments that take our breath away.
smurf Wrote:Toadee...I see no report back on your venture to Theewaters last weekend...or is it a very short and sweet story....nothing to report !

Nope, my cold, which I thought was done with, flared up just in time for Saturday morning. I'm eyeing this coming Sunday for my next attempt.

At the very least I'll be able to do a reel-review.
Toadee Wrote:
smurf Wrote:Toadee...I see no report back on your venture to Theewaters last weekend...or is it a very short and sweet story....nothing to report !

Nope, my cold, which I thought was done with, flared up just in time for Saturday morning. I'm eyeing this coming Sunday for my next attempt.

At the very least I'll be able to do a reel-review.

Whahahaha!!!

Are these guys never gonna learn you dont do a Quantum reel post!!!
[Image: SignatureSmallBFSA_zps89bcf1e2.png]
Just trying to change the subject; we don't like to talk about Quantum all that much. :eusa_whistle:
Do ya'all want to see something better and locally available?

Toadee, I know you're going to want them to match them rods of yours
Jim_From_Zim Wrote:Do ya'all want to see something better and locally available?

Toadee, I know you're going to want them to match them rods of yours

TheBee told me you had nice new toys! Let's have some info.
Show us Jim....
Live life.......fish hard.
Visit my FB page Go Bassing Eastern Cape
Talk about a proper hijacking of a post...Sorry Nav.

Lews Reels

Lews Gold Speed Spool
[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

Lews BB1 speed spool
[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

Lews Speed Spool Tournament
[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

Lews Tournament MG
[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

At the moment, Olbigmouth has stock, but if he does not have any in stock its about 2 days waiting for delivery.

At the moment I have the Tournament MG (bottom pic) and the Gold Speed spool (top pic). I plan on writing a report in the next few days on them, but to give you some tit bit info so long:
Tournament MG - 10 bearings, magnetic drag with external setting, deep spool for more line (I have it on my carolina rig at 7.1:1 ratio), zero reverse. Awesome reel, super smooth and quiet.
Gold Speed Spool - 11 bearings, multi setting break system (internal and external), zero reverse and casts a country mile. With both the side drag and side magnetic drag tightened up so that the lure does not fall when you open the gate, the reel still casts a mile with no effort. If you want distance, this is the reel to go for.

More info on: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.lews.com/castingreels" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.lews.com/castingreels</a><!-- m --> and available at Olbigmouth
plasticman Wrote:A bit pricey for a drop shot weight,
I prefer tungsten,its cheaper and looks better :blue-badgrin:

Bwhahaha, that's so funny! :blue-lol:
[Image: dbfa278d-72d0-4191-8a1b-dfc8df2ce222_zps5101ae66.jpg]